IMPORTANT FERGUSON UPDATE - WATCH THIS VIDEO BEFORE YOUTUBE TAKES IT DOWN
CNN REPORTER Fredricka Whitfield interviews the Store Owner’s Lawyer (from the store that was “”“”“”“robbed”“”“”“”“”“”” by “”“”“”“”“”mike brown”“”“”“”“”“)
As the lawyer begins to explain what really happened, cnn “”“”“loses the feed”“”“”“
"Racism isn’t born, folks. It’s taught. I have a 2-year-old son. Know what he hates? Naps. End of list."-Dennis Leary, 1992 (via thegayyestone)
This is #JonathanFerrell. Last summer, he crashed his car in Charlotte. He climbed out of his car and started walking in search of help. Police arrived, surrounded the site of the crash and Ofc. Randall Kerrick shot Jonathan multiple times in the chest, killing him. #endpolicebrutality
let us not forget
1. Respect their need for privacy and to spend time on their own.
2. Be careful never to embarrass them in public.
3. When they are in a new situation, allow them to stand back, and watch what’s going on.
4. Allow them time to process what you’re asking or saying. Don’t demand an answer right away.
5. Be patient if they hesitate to find the right words – and never interrupt while they are speaking.
6. If you are going to change or cancel plans, give them plenty of prior notice.
7. Allow them to practice and perfect skills alone.
8. Correct or challenge them privately – never in front of an audience.
9. Don’t force them to hang out with a crowd of people, or expect them to amass a lot of friends. A few good friends is more comfortable for them.
10. Don’t try to turn them into an extrovert. Respect them for being exactly who they are.
I matched with Groot on Tinder. The rest is history. 😘
Why would anyone want to imitate The Purge in real life? Why not choose a better movie, like Space Jam?